Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Integration with OpenEUO

Boydon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Integration with OpenEUO

Post by Boydon »

Hello,

as you probably know OpenEUO (the new version of EasyUO) is based on a public dll that is available and somewhat documented (ref 1 and ref 2). Considering that the project is open source (here you can find a not up to date version of the src) and written in pascal I think that it could be a nice feature to have it integrated in stealth.

Obviously this integration would work only when a client is really started (OpenEUO is memory based, Stealth is packet based), but you could reach nice results and you'd have access to a bunch of handy tools that are difficult to have in normal Stealth (much more targeting capabilities for example)

Technically speaking, using Python and ctypes you can already achieve this (I have some really ugly, but working code), but native integration would be the bliss. :)

Just sharing an idea. ;)
Vlek
Neophyte
Neophyte

Re: Integration with OpenEUO

Post by Vlek »

I know this is necro-posting, but I want to say that this is a terrible idea. EasyUO has a HUGE downside - it's using memory instead of packets. That means that it's the absolute last thing to get updated with information, so it's going to be the slowest method of dealing with anything.

You've mentioned that Stealth is unable to handle a lot of things well, and I can completely agree with that. The answer to that problem isn't to integrate a third-party software that's going to slow the entire process down, it's to make Stealth better, or to completely abandon Stealth for something better.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Re: Integration with OpenEUO

Post by Vizit0r »

Vlek wrote:I know this is necro-posting, but I want to say that this is a terrible idea. EasyUO has a HUGE downside - it's using memory instead of packets. That means that it's the absolute last thing to get updated with information, so it's going to be the slowest method of dealing with anything.

You've mentioned that Stealth is unable to handle a lot of things well, and I can completely agree with that. The answer to that problem isn't to integrate a third-party software that's going to slow the entire process down, it's to make Stealth better, or to completely abandon Stealth for something better.
Stealth work with client memory only when start it - just patching, nothing more.
No client memory-communication will be added.
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".