Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Proxy check and fast conection

Only for requests.
Kheelt
Neophyte
Neophyte

Proxy check and fast conection

Post by Kheelt »

I really want this function, so u can add a lot of proxys to a document, aand Stealth could search to conect the acount thru them, i tested a lot of http proxy and sock 5 and no much of them worked.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Re: Proxy check and fast conection

Post by Vizit0r »

nonono, check proxy list by special programs)))
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
Kheelt
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Kheelt »

Vizit0r wrote:nonono, check proxy list by special programs)))

could u tell me one? please ! :))))))
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

i dont remember, long time ago, when i'm write proxy support for stealth - i use one of them. works normal.
a couple of same programs exists.
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
Kheelt
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Kheelt »

Vizit0r wrote:i dont remember, long time ago, when i'm write proxy support for stealth - i use one of them. works normal.
a couple of same programs exists.
I have Vproxy, but doesn't spare me Http from Sock 5 proxy, wich is a toff, i sincerely see Proxy support really nice, and if you could upgrade it with more cool stuff, would be great! =)
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

negative, no proxy list etc.
Vlek
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Vlek »

I think having to rely on third party software for anything is ridiculous. Stealth is a client that people choose when they want to automate things. Having to manually search through proxy lists, get a good one, and plug it into stealth is absurd.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

Vlek wrote:I think having to rely on third party software for anything is ridiculous. Stealth is a client that people choose when they want to automate things. Having to manually search through proxy lists, get a good one, and plug it into stealth is absurd.
i think, if you want real stability - you can find i all-time working proxy and use it.
I will not add support of proxy-checks, proxy-lists, etc.