Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Help with walk functions / procedures

Ask for help
jackblack
Neophyte
Neophyte

Help with walk functions / procedures

Post by jackblack »

Hello, I need some help. Going to walk functions / procedures on server The Abyss. The following problems were found, the server will not return the result of RawMove, Step. Character gets jammed in a never ending cycle that I can not control. I tried to establish the coordinates and apply MoveXY, unfortunately, faced with the fact that Ultima Online is not the coordinates of the lives of the X and Y axis. There is a chance that you may have the same coordinates, which I can see both the program and through the UOMap, but physically located elsewhere. What can I do about it as I can't seem to find a solution myself. And the server does not return very many features, virtually anything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Best regards.
chrisok1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Re: Help with walk functions / procedures

Post by chrisok1 »

function MoveXY(Xdst, Ydst:Word; Optimized:Boolean; Accuracy:Integer; Running:Boolean):Boolean
function NewMoveXY(Xdst, Ydst : Word; Optimized : Boolean; Accuracy : Integer; Running : Boolean) : Boolean

Try new move ;

NewMoveXY(100,100,True,0,True);
Crome696
Novice
Novice

Post by Crome696 »

jackblack wrote:Hello, I need some help. Going to walk functions / procedures on server The Abyss. The following problems were found, the server will not return the result of RawMove, Step. Character gets jammed in a never ending cycle that I can not control. I tried to establish the coordinates and apply MoveXY, unfortunately, faced with the fact that Ultima Online is not the coordinates of the lives of the X and Y axis. There is a chance that you may have the same coordinates, which I can see both the program and through the UOMap, but physically located elsewhere. What can I do about it as I can't seem to find a solution myself. And the server does not return very many features, virtually anything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Best regards.
I working with several People together on Frameworks to make handling uo in Stealth easyier. One of those Projects were making Moving more dynamicly , more flexible and smoother in look.
Those Frameworks arent done yet due several Reasons but i also can suggest following :

Use NewMoveXY if you want to move through plain terrain, when the z-axis goes too different you may should try to use Raw_Move . For smooth Walking you need a direction change method for the next direction you plan to step and as best move raw Step by Step.
Stealth Development Team & Support
jackblack
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by jackblack »

Thank you for the replies.

function NewMoveXY(Xdst, Ydst : Word; Optimized : Boolean; Accuracy : Integer; Running : Boolean) : Boolean

this solved my problem.

Greatly appreciated.