Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Is there a way to auto create characters massively?

Ask for help

Is there a way to auto create characters massively?

Post by Punkte »

I'm looking to use this stealth bot to mass create accounts and stress test my server.

Is there a way to automatically create accounts and have them choose a name and build a character without having to manually choose the skills / stats / etc?

Also, is there a way to automatically batch all the profiles settings the same as one other one?

Thanks!
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Re: Is there a way to auto create characters massively?

Post by Vizit0r »

no.
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
Sonick071
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Sonick071 »

I have used UO pilot to record mouse movement to create new accounts =) But I believe you want tons of new characters to be created simultaneously.
Если б не было stealth, то его следовало б придумать!

Post by Punkte »

Aye, I jsut used an automated mouse and keyboard recorder and had it do it. Got 1000+ accounts created overnight.

Thanks!

Now to get them to login without getting a mass script could not be found error for all of them....
primeval1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by primeval1 »

By the way, i'm taking bod's on script, and my script use many profiles, every created profile for every character, is there way to use only one profile by changing it from script? or somesing similar
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
primeval1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by primeval1 »

oh, i mean changing profile data in same profile, login and password, save it, and login with new credentials
are that possible?
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

no, thats impossible. Make a lot of profiles, and change them one by one.
BTW, i think about sharing to script method GetProfilesList(var ProfilesArray : TStringArray); - do you need it?
primeval1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by primeval1 »

thx but not useful for me, maybe someone else will use it