Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Python Scirpts

kyanor

Python Scirpts

Post by kyanor »

Hi guys...
Is python fully working (every functions)...
And it's full featured?

I've heard that python isnt working properly with some functions, is it right?

Thanks
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Re: Python Scirpts

Post by Vizit0r »

not.
if yes, give examples.
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
Vlek
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Vlek »

It absolutely doesn't work right. There're times when I'll write completely legal Python code, and it'll shit out.

For instance, if you have multi-lined comments, you have to have them without any indentation otherwise it'll error out.

I can't tell you how many times that I've written Python scripts and then it causes my entire stealth to fail.

There are a number of things in the API that're completely wrong. They either have the wrong names, or they're not even included in the API. For some things, you have to check the header of the stealth library to get the full listing.

PartySay completely errors out because it's trying to send Unicode or something when Python doesn't have hard set variable types.

It's in Russian, so nothing makes sense. "GetFindedList" sounds like a drunk russian child came up with it. There are some functions that do either the exact opposite of what you'd think they'd do, like ClientTargetResponsePresent, or perform completely differently than anything you'd expect, like WaitGump.

It's a trying thing to try to write Python scripts for Stealth.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

"GetFindedList" - it's first author method name, same like few other.
No name change made beacause of back compatibility.
Same with strange work of some methods - new methods added instead of changing original.

About Python - it's really not my "part", so i cant give you solutions.
If you want real Python - try external Pyton scripts (by Boydon external dll 4 python).

Built-in Pyton have few well-known problems, which can't be solved. Like thread, stealth method "Wait" and others.
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
Vlek
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Vlek »

Vizit0r wrote:Built-in Pyton have few well-known problems, which can't be solved. Like thread, stealth method "Wait" and others.
Wait, could you please explain what these issues are? I think this might explain some of the problems I've been having, and I might be able to code around them.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

already explained in skype)