Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Some Bugs I mentioned in stealth v7.6.2

Only for requests.
epsilon2
Neophyte
Neophyte

Some Bugs I mentioned in stealth v7.6.2

Post by epsilon2 »

After the win 10 aniversyery update i wasent able to save (remember) chars login in profile setup on freeshareds.

Stealth client dll wasnt able to load and execute exe properly. hang and crash to desktop.

there seams a bug in c# with Stealth.Client.SetContextMenuHook(lu.Value, (byte)e.EntryIndex); cashes
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Re: Some Bugs I mentioned in stealth v7.6.2

Post by Vizit0r »

epsilon2 wrote:After the win 10 aniversyery update i wasent able to save (remember) chars login in profile setup on freeshareds.
give me shard&acc for test (and steps for reproduce)
epsilon2 wrote: Stealth client dll wasnt able to load and execute exe properly. hang and crash to desktop.
cient dll never been able to exec external scripts.
epsilon2 wrote: there seams a bug in c# with Stealth.Client.SetContextMenuHook(lu.Value, (byte)e.EntryIndex); cashes
which bug? more info.
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
epsilon2
Neophyte
Neophyte

Re: Some Bugs I mentioned in stealth v7.6.2

Post by epsilon2 »

Vizit0r wrote:
epsilon2 wrote:After the win 10 aniversyery update i wasent able to save (remember) chars login in profile setup on freeshareds.
give me shard&acc for test (and steps for reproduce)
free account creation on shard.vetus-mundus.de : 2594
On Profile setup the only option was "ask for me" without remember to choose any char. Alway select 1/1 wasnt possible.
epsilon2 wrote: Stealth client dll wasnt able to load and execute exe properly. hang and crash to desktop.
cient dll never been able to exec external scripts.
so why it is in window
epsilon2 wrote: there seams a bug in c# with Stealth.Client.SetContextMenuHook(lu.Value, (byte)e.EntryIndex); cashes
which bug? more info.
i get a memory leack crash 00000009
cant help much more, cause i am a newbee