Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Problems starting client.

Ask for help
arolds

Problems starting client.

Post by arolds »

Hi there. I have been experience some problems when i start the client through Stealth. 80% of the times i do it, i am able to log in normally but when i get in the game my stealth settings don't show up. The Stealth dll window doesn't have any of my settings loaded. no hotkeys, no titlebar display settings.
So at this point, i just keep closing the client and opening again many times until it works.. Is there any known fix for this?
Thanks!
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Re: Problems starting client.

Post by Vizit0r »

when you complete to set up - press "Save" on Main tab.
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
arolds

Post by arolds »

Vizit0r wrote:when you complete to set up - press "Save" on Main tab.
That is not the problem. My setup is saved... the dllconfig.xml file looks normal.
The problem is that most of the times i start the client, for some reason, it does not load the configs. But if i keep restarting the client, it will eventually load it.
I don't know how else to describe it. That is pretty much it.. It loads only around 20% of the times i start client.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

Write me in skype, will look there
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".