Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

[V6, C#] Egg Farmer (installer, self-updating, stable)

Only working scripts
sibble
Neophyte
Neophyte

[V6, C#] Egg Farmer (installer, self-updating, stable)

Post by sibble »

Download: http://downloads.uostealth.com/eggfarmer
Stealth version (latest): http://sourceforge.net/projects/scripts ... r/download

What:
EggFarmer is a 100% AFKable script. I split the nest areas into 5 different regions, each has their own rail. Your character will walk around, and stop when it finds BOTH a snake and a nest, and then will proceed to use your charmer flute on it. You must have Stealth (the skill.... and the program, of course.) Some snakes, as well as some other mobs in zone 5, will often reveal you. I added a method for using smoke bombs, so make sure you're carrying some if you'd like to stay alive and collect many eggs :) Make sure you have plenty of snake charmer flutes in your inventory and also make sure they are insured.

Notice:
  • This is my first crack at building a Windows application with setup/installation deployment. I used Microsoft's ClickOnce to accomplish this. Once you run Setup and install EggFarmer, it will make a shortcut on your Desktop and in your Start Menu. If you'd like to uninstall EggFarmer, it can be removed through Windows Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
  • Each time the program is run it will check for Updates and ask if you'd like to update or not. I will be crushing bugs and publishing updates the best I can.
  • Chrome, Norton etc. will probably give you notices saying that the executable could be potentially dangerous. This is normal for any newly created executable. Each time someone downloads a new executable, Google, Norton, and other powers that be keep a log of it's fingerprint. It will actually let you know that "Less than 5 people have downloaded and use this file" or what not. There's nothing to be worried about, it's all normal. For reassurance I've posted the source which I will also be keeping up to date when I publish updates. In due time once people start using this program, Norton will stop being a jerk.
Instructions:
  1. Fire up Stealth (the application, not the skill)
  2. Connect a profile
  3. Run EggFarmer (should be located on your Desktop and Start Menu)
  4. Click "Show Areas" to see where you need to start it at, and select it from the Drop Down Box
  5. Run to the "Start Here" location for the area you chose
  6. Click Start
  7. Go make a pizza
Statistics:
I watched it collect as much as 20 eggs in 30 minutes, and as little as 5 eggs in 1 hour. It's complete RNG. In about 3 hours I had 20 runs. After 8hrs, I collected 100 eggs.

Screenshot:
sibble
Neophyte
Neophyte

Re: [V6, C#] Egg Farmer (installer, self-updating, stable)

Post by sibble »

Updated script, as well as download links.