**Updated to latest ScriptSDK. In order to compile, you also need ScriptSDK.
This project is far from being finished. I am posting what I have for educational purposes. There is no projected date for completion.
- Build/Run Rails
- Dynamic Rails
- Runebooks w/ runes marking starting locations for rails
- Save Rails to XML
- Pause/Continue while building rail
- Save all houses to a database, recording time/date added and last checked
- If a house is found in any IDOC stage, it will begin to watch it after finished searching.
- Stages are recorded in database, as well as time the stage changed
- Intelligent selection, will watch/wait at house that is most likely to change stage first
- If a house is going to fall soon, it will wait at it to loot it
- Loot customization, filters, options
- Google Calendar API
- Houses timed and scheduled to fall will be made as an event on Google Calendar
- Schedule times to search for house, run specific rails, etc.
- Save/Load/Run Rails, saved in XML
- IDOC Searching
- House database saved in XML
If you save your rail/house settings, close the application, reload the application and click save again... you're settings will be overwritten by blank files. Make sure you copy/pasta your XML files to back them up! All it takes is one miss-click.