Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

Hi lumber script help and doubts!

тут можно задать вопрос по скриптингу
livio

Hi lumber script help and doubts!

Post by livio »

Hi all, first of all i want to thank you everyone who help us on how to code and use stealth scripts, here is my question..

i was making a research here in the forum and i found many scripts, i saw that all of then runs a file (.txt file)"i think to get the coordenates?" i want to know how i get this file because i want to make a lumber script that recalls to an area.. walk to a coordenata and use the lumber into a tree, then he goes to another coordenate and make it too, then when he got a X weight value he recalls and drops the logs into a container, but i dont know how i do to make the char lumber the tree, thank you..

sorry about my bad english.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

soon as, my english is terrible and so on.

if i understood well, you don't understand how to set the target to tree.

it's easy

Code: Select all

WaitTargetTile(tile,x,y,z); 
  UseObject(ObjAtLayer(LhandLayer)); 
tile are going in so format:

Code: Select all

ArrTiles[0]   := '3286 6125 2543 46';
1) tile 234) x y z

Am I understood well?
livio

Post by livio »

yes you really understood my doubt but that x, y, z how i get it? it is the coordenate from the tree? like

coordenate is:

so, it will be:

WaitTargetTile(tile,4414,1505,7);

???/
Miralex
Developer
Developer

Post by Miralex »

livio wrote:yes you really understood my doubt but that x, y, z how i get it? it is the coordenate from the tree? like

coordenate is:

so, it will be:

WaitTargetTile(tile,4414,1505,7);

???/
Yes, for WaitTargetTile function you should get the tile and coordinates from the tree.

You can use injection for easy getting tiles and coordinates from trees. Just type ',infotile' and press target on tree. So you can collect information’s for each needable trees.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

Miralex forgot to say that this command (,infotile) will only work in Injection, not for simple client