Forum in READ ONLY mode! All questions and discussions on Discord official server, invite link: https://discord.gg/VxsGzJ7

UOSteam

Ask for help
Eurpose

UOSteam

Post by Eurpose »

I cannot get the two working together and I cannot figure out why. Razor, no problem; steam, stuck at final connecting.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Re: UOSteam

Post by Vizit0r »

what you whant to do with uosteam? connect to Stealth?
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
Eurpose

Post by Eurpose »

Yes same was razor or other graphic client can. 127.0.0.1 port 5005
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

i never use uosteam.
main what you must to know - stealth accepted connection only from clients with disabled encryption - no matter, patched client or encryption switched of by launcher (injection, assist, etc.)
"Пишите код так, как будто сопровождать его будет склонный к насилию психопат, который знает, где вы живете". (с) Макконнелл, "Совершенный код".
Eurpose

Post by Eurpose »

UOSteam is great. It's similar to razor but a much better software with the ability to script (which razor does not truly have). I would highly recommend trying it out. I am very new to stealth.

To make sure I understand you correctly; the client must be decrypted by software (like razor) or must already be a decrypted client?
If a launcher removes an encryption then it works? Steam does remove it. UOSteam was called AssistUO before btw.
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

Eurpose wrote:To make sure I understand you correctly; the client must be decrypted by software (like razor) or must already be a decrypted client?
If a launcher removes an encryption then it works?
no matter
yes
Eurpose

Post by Eurpose »

It should work. I'm surprised its not a more common question considering the popularity of both.
Eurpose

Post by Eurpose »

Word on the streets is they are not compatible. Not sure how that would make sense but I've heard it from multiple people now
Crome696
Novice
Novice

Post by Crome696 »

Eurpose wrote:UOSteam is great. It's similar to razor but a much better software with the ability to script (which razor does not truly have). I would highly recommend trying it out. I am very new to stealth.

To make sure I understand you correctly; the client must be decrypted by software (like razor) or must already be a decrypted client?
If a launcher removes an encryption then it works? Steam does remove it. UOSteam was called AssistUO before btw.
If you have Stealth, you dont need UOS for Scripting. For PVP and Combat UOS may be good because of its features, but Scripting.. oh god.. Its like people try combine easyuo and stealth.. and this even works better :D
Stealth Development Team & Support
Eurpose

Post by Eurpose »

I kinda of believe that from what I've seen and read but I'd rather experiment w/ stealth over time during normal game play than pausing play to focus on mastering it since UOS is what I'm accustom to. Lately my UO time has not been actively playing for similar reasons. Is UOsteam not compatible w stealth? That's what I've seen on a few other boards =\ (still cant understand why if thats the case, seems it *should* work by default)
Vizit0r
Developer
Developer

Post by Vizit0r »

if it can't connect to stealth, thats mean:
1) encryption from client removed incorrectly or partially
2) some changes in protocol

really for me absolutely not interesting to test uosteam.