Stealth settings window is opened by pressing a cog in the upper right corner of the main Stealth window:
Use Art.mul - to display images of objects on the World tab
Enable Map - Enable Map drawing (Map tab)
Messages from Mover in SysJournal - display messages from scripting movement functions of the character
Minimize to tray - Enables hiding app from Taskbar, app can be opened by tray icon click
Always On Top - Keep Stealth always behind another windows
CharItem Height group - you can select height of Char items in CharsList (left side of Stealth window) - Normal or small
Tray Icon group - You can change Stealth default tray icon to another
Check update button - Manual update check (by default it checking once per day when Stealth launching)
Hide stealth - to hide the icon in the system tray (shown again be pressing the key combination Ctrl + Alt + Shift + S)
- Show Cliloc text in journal - display text from a file cliloc. If disabled - messages will be shown in format “cliloc# XXXXXXXX, where XXXXXXXX - Cliloc ID
- Colors in journal - If enabled - incoming colored lines from server will be painted with color.
- Save journal background color - if enabled, then once default background color changed - this changes will be saved.
- Show in Journal: group - select additional items, which will be printed to journal
The virtual Stealth server settings. This server allows you to connect with UO graphic Client to the Stealth
- Port - port for the server (You can start client yourself and connect to this port)
- Log Client-Stealth packets - Save all client-Stealth communication
- Send Extended Messages To Client - Send to client messagesgs like “Target\Menu\Gump reply sent from stealth”
- Allow to connect only from LocalHost - allow the connection to the server only with your PC. If disabled - Logiin&Password must be set for remote connection. If Enabled - login and password can be ANY.
+ client window does not receives all the targets, menus and gumps
- Setup Mode options are available:
- Moving ON - to allow movement from client
- Gumps & Menus ON - enable menu sending to client
- Targets ON - enable targets sending to client
- Other packets ON - All other packets
Full mode - client window receives all targets, menus, gumps coming in stealth from the game server
- Client Dll Settings group - group of settings, affected only for client running from stealth and client.dll injected successfully.
- Use DLL - switch on to enable assistant and its features.
- Fast Login - enable fast login (through login shard and chars screens)
- Show Dll Window - show assistant window.
- Draw custom caption - enable draw of custom text and icons in client caption. If text in caption became broken all the time - swith it off.
- Fix caption in client - Fix invalid shard&char names in client caption. Usually on.
Save packets log - write Stealth-server network packets to a file with file %profilename%_packets.log in logs folder.
Save debug log - write to a file all debug information
Logs Path - press the button to select logs folder (or enter it by keyboard)
Log compressed packets - include in packet logs compressed (raw) packets. Should be enabled in debug purposes only.
Packetlog filter group - packets filter list, for ignore selected packets. After modify - press Apply filter !
Script Engine Settings
- PS Include&&Uses Path - Folder, contains units&includes for PS (if differ from default folders)
- Python Version group - Python compiler selection from all versions, installed on computer. If - User Selected - Python will be selected when py script started from Stealth.